INVITATION – IFRS Technical Updates Seminar
Baker Tilly cordially invites all organisations to the Baker Tilly IFRS updates and networking seminar in Bulawayo. The IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 seminar aims to provide you with an opportunity to reinforce your financial reporting tools and update your accounting systems to comply with requirements of the new standards.
Join us on a step by step approach as we unpack and simplify the critical aspects of these new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) promulgated by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and how you can apply them to your respective organisation.
Who should attend?
- Finance Managers
- Accounting Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Internal Auditors
- Management Accountants
Venue: Holiday Inn, Bulawayo
Date: 09 May 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: RTGS$150
Includes Certificates, teas, lunch and stationery
Highlights of the seminar
- An overview of Expected Credit Loss Modelling
IFRS 15 – Revenue from contracts with customers
- Introduction of the standard
- Theory of the 5-step model
- Application of the 5-step model
- Disclosure requirements
- Background of IFRS 16
- Comparison of IFRS 16 and IAS 17
- Examples of practical implications
- The impact of the new leases standard on industries, financial, operational and business
- Transition accounting and effective date
Bank: NMB (SOUTHERTON BRANCH)
Acc Name: BAKER TILLY CAPITAL ZIMBABWE
Acc No.: 310467855
Branch Code: 11108
(BAKER TILLY CAPITAL ZIMBABWE)