If you dream of a career in the accounting or consulting profession, Baker Tilly in Zimbabwe, Zambia or Botswana will help you acquire the experience to develop professionally. You will have business advisory opportunities, working with a variety of clients, across all types of industries, large and small. Our firm invests in people of the highest caliber always trying to develop their skills and encourage them to participate in the success of the firm.
The people of Baker Tilly enjoy the opportunities arising from working as a team, assisting clients and contributing to the communities in which we live. As one of the leading accounting firms in Southern Africa, we have established trusted business relationships with our clients and an exciting environment in which to achieve professional excellence.
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize Baker Tilly as a great place to work both regionally and nationally. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day. It is based on a career at Baker Tilly filled with such experiences and benefits as:
- Progressive responsibility early in and throughout your career
- A tremendously diverse and dynamic client base
- Opportunities abroad through our International secondment program
- Challenging assignments that encourage you to stretch toward new capabilities
- Direct and personal access to leaders at all levels in the firm
- Flexibility to work in a way that makes sense for you and your clients
- An explicit commitment to your professional development and growth with regular classroom, on-the-job, experiential, and self-directed learning opportunities
If you wish to join a Baker Tilly, send your CV to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.